Protect the Whole Person - Protect the Whole Society
EMF sources in our environment are not just many and strong, they're constantly increasing. For this reason we feel EMF protection needs a COMPREHENSIVE approach, of which no part may safely fail. Physical protective measures are a must - but so are ones that address the whole person - our inner life, our relationship with the world around us, and not least, with the people in our lives
If you're new to the problem of EMF, we know this can be overwhelming - so much to learn, and so much to do to protect yourself and your loved ones. Don't put yourself under pressure - begin with what's closest at hand, and add more as you can. Here are some ways to start :
- Seek understanding of the dangers of EMF/RF/wireless technologies – and add to this regularly : The EMF Dilemma : A Problem the Law Hasn't Caught Up With
- Reduce exposures where possible : EMF Overload : Protect Yourself !
- Strengthen your resilience and resistance to EMF, with a thoroughgoing personal wellness program : Building Your Personal Wellness Program
- For exposures unavoidable by other means, research and use appropriate EMF protection technologies : EMF Protection Products We Recommend
- Reduce exposures driven by unmet emotional needs and discomforts - idle or binge browsing, video gaming or social media when you really could be doing something better. Consider ways you use technologies to distract you from difficult feelings and situations. Address them more directly to reduce the need for escape/distraction
- Pay attention to and pursue interests you carry inside you
- Take interest in the world and people around you
- Live with questions that arise in you, that perhaps can't be easily or immediately answered. They can be of course be questions about external and practical problems, but also about people and relationships - or purely inner and spiritual ones. Some questions that can enrich life and give it direction, include :
- What is a human being ?
- Why do people act and think as they do (including people you have trouble with) ?
- How can I best and truly understand events in the world around me ?
- What are my right and true relationships with people in my life ?
- Take responsibility for your own gifts and abilities. Take care to develop them fully, and make your contribution to a world that needs them
- Choose goals/activities that give your life purpose and meaning. Active work in service of some good - or to right some wrong - build inner resistance and resilience, that also work back upon physical health
- According to your own abilities - and the issues closest to your own heart - take part in EMF Safety Activism , together with others
- Where possible support the good work of others, and share it as best you can
- Learn about The Precautionary Principle for protecting the environment and human health, and share this important concept with others
- Engage, include - and not exclude - those who create and manufacture technologies you're concerned about ; and persistently demand safer ones
This doesn't mean accepting deceptive or superficial solutions, but insisting on real ones.
We feel this is a missing link in the fight for safer technology - and that it should be part of all EMF activism !
Share this page